In Cyprus, all matters related to administration of estates are regulated by:
- The Wills and Succession Law, Cap. 195
- The Administration of Estates Law, Cap. 189 and
- The Probates (Re-Sealing) Law, Cap. 192
As a term “estate” indicates the movable and immovable property a person processes during their lifetime. Here at Markou & Co LLC, we provide services and represent clients in relation to all aspects of the administration of a deceased person’s estate.
Specifically our expertise covers the following areas:
- Estate administration & international estate administration
- Asset protection
- Preparation of successions and wills
- Filing with the Court’s Registry
- Court proceedings concerning claims contesting a will or administration letters.