Our office specializes in Corporate and Commercial law and advises both local and international clients on the following issues:
- Setting-up, financing, running and managing corporate ventures
- Formation and dissolution of partnerships
- Formation of branches
- Shareholder agreements
- Capital-raising transactions
- Corporate governance issues
- Agency and distributorship agreements and arising disputes
- Buy-outs and earn-outs
Our office specializes in the incorporation of Cyprus companies and can deal with the matter speedily and effectively. If you want to proceed with the incorporation of a Cyprus company the soonest possible you are encouraged to use our Incorporate Fast Service. Otherwise, you can find below information on how you can benefit from the establishment of a Cyprus company and you can contact us to discuss the issue of possible incorporation. Please conduct us for our fee which also includes the fees paid to the Cyprus Companies’ Registrar. There will not be any additional (hidden expenses) provided that you will provide all the necessary officers and registered office.
It often takes three weeks to one month for the Companies’ Registrar to finalize the registration of a cyprus company. If you are in a hurry, our office maintains a list of shelf (ready-made) companies that can be adjusted to your criteria in order to save time. For a copy of the list as well as our pricing policy please do not hesitate to contact us.
The number of foreign-owned companies registered in Cyprus is vast and continuously increasing. This is because of the great amount of benefits and advantages associated with conducting business in or through Cyprus. These benefits are amongst others the following:
- Convenient location at the crossroad of three continents - Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Respectable jurisdiction with steady and flourishing economy.
- Member of the European Union.
- Corporate tax rate of only 12.5% - the lowest in the European Union and one of the lowest in the world.
- Tax exemption of dividend income provided certain conditions are fulfilled.
- No withholding tax on dividend income coming from companies registered in an EU member state payable in that state.
- Double taxation treaties with more than 40 countries in the world resulting in the income of a Cyprus company not being taxable in more than one country.
- Profits from permanent establishments owned by the Cyprus Company abroad are not taxable in Cyprus.
- No withholding tax on dividends, royalties or interest income in Cyprus.
- No capital gains tax regarding property owned by the Cyprus company but situated abroad.